Porto Central will accommodate several terminals serving many different businesses in an area of approximately 2.000 hectares.
The different types of terminals are defined through a strategic analysis between the existing logistics bottlenecks and the demands of the national and international market.
The commercial strategy combined with the location and excellence in port management will ensure a solid and successful partnership with terminal operators.
As a greenfield project, which is developed in phases, Porto Central provides flexibility to the terminal operators regarding the design and phased implementation of its terminals.
- Close to the main offshore oil & gas fields;
- Close to the main producing regions of agribulk commodities;
- Close to the main iron ore regions;
- Close to the main consumer centers of Brazil;
- Excellent access to major consumer markets worldwide
- Most efficient route to Asia and Middle West
- Excellent distribution hub, in the central of the Brazilian coast
- Reduction of investment in port infrastructure;
- Reduction of operational costs by sharing operations;
- Scale advantages;
- Integration of port and industrial activities leads to synergies;
- Tax incentives available in Espírito Santo State are among the best in Brazil.
- Private port;
- Simple and cost-efficient operating conditions;
- Port design based on client’s needs;
- Assistance in the set-up the Client’s terminal;
- Operational 24 hours a day x 7 days a week.
- Long term reliable partnership supported by international experience;
- Part of network of ports of the Port of Rotterdam;
- Connected to major trade lanes;
- Multimodal connections available, roads, coastal navigation;
- Railway and gas pipeline connection under development.